Organize a group
RJI helps you to organize a group from your university or other organization to develop a volunteer project that suits your interests and needs. We will work closely together to guarantee the success of your trip and to help you get the most out of this amazing volunteer experience.
Customize your project
Earn a free trip!
RJI Group Leader
- Ensure the safety and adequate behaviour of volunteers.
- Coordinate the group´s work schedules, community interactions, social activities, meals and others
- Logistical support to in-community activities and projects
- Effectively and quickly handle any possible emergency
- Be the bridge between the community and the volunteers. RJI leader will be bilingual and thus will facilitate the communication between them.
Participation fee may change depending of special conditions of a particular community and the amount of volunteers in the group, but the information below can help you have a good idea of the funds per participant that needs to be raised for the project of 12 people. The fee may rise for groups smaller than this or be lower for larger groups. If you wish to have the exact information, please don’t hesitate contact us to discuss your ideas. Make sure you ask us about special offers and opportunities!
From $450 per week:
The participation fee includes
- Airport Pick-Up & Drop-Off. Using Private or Public transport depends on the fee.
- Transportation to & from Project
- Basic lodging and meals in the community
- Orientation sessions
- Project Training and In-Country Support
- Participation certificate and Reference letter (when requested)
- 24 hour in-country emergency service
- 24/7 Bilingual Group Leader
The participation fee does not include
- Airport Exit Taxes
- Personal Spending Money
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Tours
- Laundry Service
- Hotel reservations in case of late flights
Volunteering project fees are sometimes the biggest obstacle for volunteers. For this reason, RJI gives support to its prospective volunteers to fundraise in their home communities with staff advices and online fundraising tools. Fundraising can be an important part of planning your experience and it is amazing what you can raise when you tell people about the great work that you will be doing in the communities. Fundraising can be used to collect sponsorships for volunteers or to collect donations to take on your trip. You can, for instance, host events to raise your funds such as garage sales, car wash, or sell beverages/food at diverse activities. If you have any questions or want our advice on how to raise money for your group trip, please don't hesitate to contact us.